Our Young Explorers trip compliments the very first steps taken at school by encouraging imaginative thinking, developing relationships, and building independence and self-confidence away from home.
Join us for the day or extend your stay with a Sleepover – experience which has been specifically created for the young children.
Fun & Importance of Team Work
With a lineup of exciting activities such as obstacle course, basic survival techniques, small tent pitching, night gazing etc. , they experience independence, even navigate a course blindfolded – hands-on activities that teach the importance of working together as a team.
Experience more Overnight Stay
For those staying overnight – perhaps for their first time away from home – they can expect all the fun of shared mealtimes, stargazing around a campfire and bedtime stories as they settle down in their dorms to sleep.
- Low rope obstacl1e course : only one meter off the ground
- Basic survival techniques
- Tent pitching
- Treasure hunt
- Star Gazing
- Fun games
- Develops independence and self-confidence.
- Develops and builds classmate relationships.
- Teaches the importance of working together.
- Explores and develops an understanding of effective communication skills.
- Improves problem-solving skills in a fun and interactive way.
- Establishes solid foundations for future learning.